Why Renew your vows?
In a time where divorce can seem commonplace, a couple managing to stay together through thick and thin deserves some celebration. If you and your spouse have made it to a significant anniversary, or if you just want to have a "do-over" wedding, consider a vow renewal.
Reasons You Might Want a Vow Renewal
• You want to celebrate your 5-year, 10-year, 25-year, etc. wedding anniversary.
• You only got married legally before and now want to marry religiously.
• You only got married religiously before and now want to marry legally.
• Your first wedding had some element of disaster, and you want a do-over.
• You didn't have much money for your first wedding, and you want a more elaborate wedding.
• You've gone through some rocky times in your relationship and would now like to reaffirm your commitment to one another.
• You simply think it would be romantic.
Since you may have chosen a vow renewal for any of a variety of reasons, you'll have to select the ceremony and vows that most closely expresses your heart. Many people write their own vows, emphasizing the reasons that they have chosen to "do it all over again."
Your Renewal Ceremony
Your custom ceremony will have your Love Story woven throughout and we can involve the whole family in the ceremony if you wish or it can be just the two of you.
Where to renew your vows
We have amazing beaches, beautiful parks and gardens. I'm happy to assist you in selecting the perfect spot!