The Romantic Elopement
This is a lovely, personalized ceremony, with a mini-reception for two (or up to six guests):
- A free "getting to know you" consultation. No obligation.
- Telephone and email/text consultations during the writing of your ceremony.
- A Civil, Religious or Spiritual Ceremony -- an original Weddings With Serenity Ceremony -- customized and personalized just for you.
- An Ordained Minister or Notary Public to perform your Ceremony, at the location of your choice.
- Keepsake Marriage Certificate in a Presentation Folder.
- Filing of your legal documentation after the Ceremony. (Your completed, certified original of your marriage license will come to you by mail in about 6 weeks)
- A fresh vanilla buttercream cake (serves 6).
- A bottle of sparkling cider.
- Use of Silk Bridal Bouquet and Boutonniere for photos.
- Disposable flatware, plates, wine glasses, napkins, for 8.
Starting at $500.00 plus travel expenses...................................Check availability of your date.
**Travel expenses are calculated at $1.00 per mile round-trip.**
***A 50% non-refundable deposit is required when booking.***
****Balance due no later than 2 weeks before ceremony date. If there is an unpaid balance on the day of your wedding, the balance must be paid to the officiant in cash when you provide him/her with the marriage license, no later than 20 minutes prior to the ceremony.
*****We need 2 weeks notice for this ceremony. The bakery requires it for your cake.