Git 'er Done
- This is a simple, yet tasteful ceremony, performed beneath a beautiful brass arch (decorated with white tulle and white silk wisteria) which includes the following:A Romantic Civil "Short & Sweet" Pre-written Wedding Ceremony
- An Ordained Minister or Florida Notary Public to preside over your Ceremony.
- Processing and filing of your Marriage License
- Available only at my office. We cannot perform this ceremony at any other location.
*If you want to get married TODAY, please CALL (305) 903-1944 do not email.*
The following restrictions apply:
- - This special price only applies to weddings held at my office/garden. This price does not apply to any other location.
- - You may have 2 - 4 witnesses present. This price is for an elopement, and if you choose to invite more guests, it can no longer be considered a Git 'er Done Elopement, and standard rates apply. If you have a bridal party, your ceremony is no longer an elopement, but a micro wedding, and standard rates apply.
- - There cannot be any add-on ceremonies at this price. If you want a Unity Candle or Sand Ceremony, Bilingual Vows, or what have you, the Custom Ceremony rates apply.
- - Keep in mind that payment in full must be received no later than 5 days before the date of your wedding, OR must be received in cash by your officiant no later than 20 minutes before the time of your ceremony. We do not accept checks on the date of the ceremony.
- - Remember to check the availability of your date.
- - If you want to get married TODAY, please CALL (305) 903-1944, do not email*